Main Street Arts offers one-month and two-month artist residencies.
Resident artists have access to one of two 200 square foot studio
spaces located on our second floor. Artists interested in becoming
a part of the Main Street Arts community should follow the application process below for consideration.
Currently accepting applications for 2018 residencies
(see terms and application process below).
To see what our current residents are working on, follow us on Facebook and Instagram. View images from inside our past residents' studios on Flickr.
Studio Only: $200 for 1 month or $350 for 2 months
Studio and Housing: $400 for 1 month or $700 for 2 months
• 24 hour access to your studio
• Option to show your work in the gallery
• Ability to sell work in our online store
• Paid teaching (50/50 revenue split) for workshop and classes
• Off street parking in private lot behind gallery
• Contemporary art gallery (studios on second floor)
• Electric Kiln–Amaco (Model: AH 25 SF) 7 cubic feet, front-loading
• Electric potters wheel
• Etching press (Jack Richeson & Co. 23” Large Press)
• Central Air and Heat
• Common kitchen area with coffee pot, refrigerator, microwave, sink
Main Street Arts has two housing options available:
• A private apartment 1.5 miles from the gallery (resident will require a car).
• A private studio apartment half a mile from the gallery.
• Both apartment options require a $200 security deposit, which is returned
following a walk through of the apartment after the residency.
• Submissions are reviewed and awarded quarterly
• Awards will be granted based on quality of work
• Residents have the opportunity to teach a workshop during their residency
• November 30 for a residency during January, February, or March
• February 28 for a residency during April, May, or June
• May 31 for a residency during July, August, or September
• August 31 for a residency during October, November, or December