This exhibition is a collaborative effort between Main Street Arts, Clifton Springs Hospital Auxiliary, and Ontario Pathways. The goal
is three-fold: (1) Make people more active and healthy by hiking local trails; (2) Encourage people to connect with their local environment;
(3) Give photo-enthusiasts of all levels and abilities the opportunity
to exhibit their photographs in a contemporary art gallery.
Submission Deadline: May 25, 2015
Exhibition Dates: July 9–31, 2015
Opening Reception: Thursday, July 16, 4–7 p.m.
To Submit Your Photos:
1. Send up to three .jpeg images (no larger than 2MB each)
taken on the Ontario Pathways to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All submissions must be taken on or near the trail.
2. Be sure the subject line says the following:
“Your Name — Ontario Pathways Exhibit”.
3. Include the following in the body of your email:
• Your Name
• Phone number
• Title of the photograph
• Location where you took the photograph
• Printed size if selected for the exhibition
To submit your artwork for consideration for bi-monthly solo
and group exhibitions at Main Street Arts, please contact the
gallery at email@example.com
Please include the following in your email:
• 5 to 7 jpeg images of current work (include image list)
• Artist statement and short biography
• Resume or CV
Submissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis.