This exhibition is a collaborative effort between Main Street Arts, Clifton Springs Hospital Auxiliary, and Ontario Pathways. The goal
of the exhibition is three-fold:
1. Make people more active and healthy by hiking local trails;
2. Encourage people to connect with their local environment;
3. Give photo-enthusiasts of all levels and abilities the opportunity
to exhibit their photographs in an exhibition.
If your photo is selected, it will be on display from July to September
in the new second floor gallery corridor at the Clifton Springs hospital.
Submission Deadline: June 14, 2016
Exhibition Dates: July 15–September 30, 2016
Opening Reception: TBA
To Submit Your Photos:
1. Send up to 3 .jpeg images (no larger than 3MB each) taken on the Ontario Pathways to email@example.com. All submissions must be taken on or near the trail.
2. Be sure the subject line says the following: “Your Name — Ontario Pathways Exhibit”.
3. Include the following in the body of your email:
- Your Name
- Phone number
- Title of the photograph
- Location where you took the photograph
- Printed size if selected for the exhibition
To submit your artwork for consideration for exhibitions at
Main Street Arts, please contact the gallery at
Please include the following in your email:
• 5 to 7 jpeg images of current work (include image list)
• Artist statement and short biography
• Resume or CV
Submissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis.